To compete in a disruptive global market, every organisation needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day (presented remotely over four half-days), interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimise their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business.
Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organisation.
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
- After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps
- Understand continuous exploration, integration, and deployment
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks
- Prioritise DevOps solutions and investments for economic benefit
- Design and implement a tailored multi-phased DevOps transformation plan
- Work within the organisation to continually optimise the value stream
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
(Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.)
None. No prior DevOps experience is necessary.
For more information contact email@example.com