- This train has passed.
SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner / Product Manager – Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution (Remote)
May 17 - May 20R8995
In this two-day course, attendees will develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/ Product Manager (POPM). Attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to eﬀectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer need sin Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
(Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.)
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attended a Leading SAFe® course.
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
For more information contact email@example.com