- This event has passed.
SAFe® 5.0 Scrum Master – Applying the Scrum Master role with a SAFe® Enterprise (Remote)
April 12 - April 15R8995
In this two-day course (presented remotely over 4 half-days), attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise.
The attendees are also prepared to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organisation. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organisations that are implementing SAFe.
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterising the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate eﬀective Iteration execution
- Support eﬀective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
(Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.)
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles.
Awareness of Kanban, Scrum and XP
Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org